LPN Refresher Program (In-Idaho)
The LPN Refresher Program includes:
- Didactic Modules
- Module 1: Nursing Today
- Module 2: Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 3: Skills for the LPN
- Module 4: The Nursing Process
- Module 5: Medication Administration
- Module 6: Diagnostic Tests
- Module 7: Geriatric Nursing
- Module 8: Stress Management and Human Sexuality
- Module 9: Patient Care Scenarios
- Clinical Malpractice Insurance
Nurse Refresher Program (NRP) recognizes that career aspirations or other life circumstances can change and may occasionally warrant a refund. All refunds must follow the procedures outlined in this policy.
To qualify for a 100% refund, NRP participants must request a refund within 30 days of original purchase date. No refunds will be considered after 30 days of original purchase date. NRP participants must also initiate the refund before submitting their pre-clinical post-test. No refunds will be considered after submitting the pre-clinical post-test, even if it is within 30 days of the original purchase date.
To request a refund, email email@example.com. All refunds will be applied back to the original payment method.